#YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship is now open. International students are welcome to apply. They must be a freshman applicant to the University of St. Thomas, Minnesota. Two awards are given annually. Expires in 27 days!
The scholarships covering 50 percent of tuition per year.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree of all academic majors and fields of study.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a freshman international applicant to St. Thomas.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Meet all the St. Thomas international admissions requirements.
- Have a demonstrated history of academic excellence.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
International students are invited to apply.