Winners of the Young Christian Leaders Scholarship Programme are selected on monthly basis. To be eligible, candidates must be high school seniors and/or currently enrolled full-time college undergraduates.Entries are accepted by the 15th of the month.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in all disciplines.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be attending, active members of their local church. College students who attend school away from home will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and a representative from the Scholarship committee will verify the applicant’s membership status with his or her home church.
- Have attained at least a 3.0 grade point average on 4.0 scale in previous school semester/marking period.
- Provide an official transcript from their high school or college that includes their GPA. An official transcript is obtained from the guidance counselor or college registrar. No report cards, progress reports, photo copies, faxes, or hand delivered documents will be accepted.
- Be already enrolled or have plans to be enrolled full time in an undergraduate degree program.
- Be permanent residents of New York, New Jersey or Connecticut, but may attend school outside of these areas.
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction.
The 15th of the month.