Tenge Law Firm, LLC is accepting applications for the Your Time To Climb Scholarship Program. All candidates must be attending senior high school or college/university in the United States. They are required to write an essay on the given topic.
We know the potential each student has inside. Don’t let anything stop you; find a way to climb higher. That’s why we’re offering $1,000 in scholarship money to one deserving student from anywhere in the United States — from Todd’s hometown of Anchorage and beyond. It doesn’t matter where you need to go on your journey — we want to help you reach that goal.
Each winner will receive $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
High school Senior or Undergraduate in all subjects.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States or Canada.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible, candidate must satisfy the requirements as follow:
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered
Please go to the link below to see further instruction
28 April 2020.