Zhejiang University is delighted to offer the the Marine Scholarship Program. This scholarship is open to non-Chinese students who are pursuing master or PhD program in ocean-related specialties. Full or partial scholarship will be given to the winning applicants. The closing date of application is April 30 every year.
The scholarship may covers:
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Living allowance: RMB 3,000 per month for master’s students, and RMB3, 500 per month for doctoral students
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Level and Area of Studies
Master or doctoral program in ocean-related specialties.
Place of Study
At Zhejiang University in China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicant for master’s degree studies is required to have a bachelor’s degree andbe usually under the age of 40.
- The applicant for doctoral degree studies is required to have a master’s degree and be usually under the age of 45.
All nationalities other than China are welcome to apply.
Detail instruction of application procedure can be found at the link below.
30 April each year.