Zinda & Davis, PLLC Scholarship is delighted to offer a scholarship for the U.S. students who are currently undertaking Bachelor degree program emphasizing Political Science or Government Service. One scholarship will be awarded to the winner which is valued up to $1,000.
This year, Zinda & Davis, PLLC is offering one $1,000 scholarship to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree program emphasizing Political Science or Government Service. Other areas that will be considered include: Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Sociology with Law/Criminal emphasis, or Forensic Psychology.
The winner of this award will receive benefit of $1,000 in cash.
Level and Area of Studies
Degree within a Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement related program, such as one of the following:
– Associates in Criminal Justice
– Associates in Law Enforcement
– Bachelors in Criminal Justice
– Bachelors in Sociology with Law/Criminal emphasis
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates are required to meet the criteria as follow:
- Applicants should be pursuing a degree in one of the subjects above.
- Have a desire to attend law school
- Wants to help consumers, families, the public or undeserved communitiy
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester.
In addition, applicants will be evaluated based on academic history and extracurricular activities. Financial need will not be considered.
Only U.S. students are invited to apply.
The application should be made online through the online system at the website and application link below.
1 December annually.