Applications for the Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships are now accepted. This program will support early career researcher of AAA countries; Africa, Asia, and Latin America to conduct three or six months research at the University of Konstanz in Germany. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to team up with one of our current Zukunftskolleg Fellows.
The Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships support early career researcher from Africa, Asia and Latin America. The AAA Fellowships have a duration of up to three (or six) months and are offered to researchers related to one of the thirteen departments of the University of Konstanz. You can use this time to extend your research networks and to get to know the re-search environment at the University of Konstanz, without losing your ties to your home uni-versity. As these fellowships can build a first bridge to the German and European academic system, we also encourage doctoral students in their last year to apply. As a AAA Fellow, you will have a Zukunftskolleg Fellow as a partner who will help you integrate into your re-spective department and will support you during your research.
The winning fellows will receive a range of benefits including funding that follow DAAD rules and will include a stipend of 1.200€/ month and a contribution to traveling to Konstanz and back.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in any propesed fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at the University of Konstanz in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for the, applicants must meet the criteria as follow:
- Candidates are from an AAA country, eligible to apply
- Must hold a doctorate or equivalent professional qualification OR are a doctoral student in your last year. provide either the certificate or a letter from your supervisor commenting on the progress of your doctoral thesis.
- Applicants do not hold a permanent academic position or a professorship, nor do you have a Habilitation or equivalent (Venia legendi).
- Your research project should tie in with one of the disciplines represented at the University of Konstanz.
- You should identify a researcher at the University of Konstanz with whom you intend to collaborate. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to team up with one of our current Zukunftskolleg Fellows.
Individuals from Africa, Asia, and Latin America are welcome to apply.
The following materials are reuired to be submitted:
- Description or short summary of your current research project (maximum 3 pages)
- The CV and a copy of your doctoral certificate or a letter of your supervisor commenting on the progress of your doctoral thesis.
- Timeline and objectives for the research stay at the Zukunftskolleg (Please note that funds have to be spent by 31 October 2019)
- A letter of support will strengthen the application. For doctoral students a letter from the supervisor is sufficient.
31 March 2019.