Each year, applications for the Zutshi-Smith Scholarship are accepted. This scholarship is exclusively open to Indian student to undertake a PhD course at the University of Bristol. The scholarship is generously funded by the legacy of the late Dr Derek Zutshi (MB ChB 1957, Hon LLD 1999) who passed away in 2007. The application deadline is updated every year.
This is a-fully funded scholarship program that include:
- All University of Bristol tuition fees
- An annual living stipend in line with Research UK funding levels (currently £14,553)
- One return flight to/from India
- An allowance for research costs
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have accepted an offer from the University of Bristol to study for a PhD course.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in India, and preference will be given to applicants of Kashmiri origin.
- Applications are welcome from students in all disciplines currently represented at the University of Bristol.
Only Indian students are welcome to apply.